AUTUMN IN SPEYSIDE, THE CAIRNGORMS and the MORAY COAST
Sunday 15th to Sunday 22nd October - 7 Nights
Join Steve Lovell of Greenspaces on an unforgettable tour of Speyside and beyond.
It is a truly magical time of the year in the highlands with varied opportunities to see Red Deer, Red Squirrels, Crested Tits, Eagles, Dolphins, Pine Martens, waders and waterfowl. All of this in amazing scenery within a kaleidoscope of colours. It is also changeover time with lots of our winter visitors arriving from northern climes particularly waterfowl and a host of others.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 NIGHTS Bed, Breakfast and evening meal at the 4* Grant Arms Hotel.
- Services of your guide / Driver throughout the tour
- All transport throughout your stay
- All refreshments and snacks during the day
- Free welcome drink at the tour meet and greet.
- An illustrated talk on the best of the Highlands
- An exclusive evening in a wildlife hide to observe Badgers and Pine Martens
- Use of all facilities at the Grant Arms Hotel
- End of Tour resume
- Local drop offs / pick ups from Aviemore railway station
- Easy paced, informative, individually tailored and fun.
COST - £1490 PER PERSON with no Single supplement
Maximum of 7 people – Discount applied for two people booking together.