AUTUMN IN SPEYSIDE, THE CAIRNGORMS AND THE MORAY COAST.
Saturday 29th October to Saturday 5th November 2022
See Scotland in the Autumn
Join Steve Lovell of Greenspaces on an unforgettable tour of Speyside and beyond. It is a truly magical time of the year in the highlands with varied opportunities to see Red Deer, Red Squirrels, Crested Tits, Eagles, Dolphins, Pine Martens, waders and waterfowl. All of this in amazing scenery within a kaleidoscope of colours. It is also changeover time with lots of our winter visitors arriving from northern climes particularly waterfowl and a host of others.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- 7 NIGHTS Bed, Breakfast and evening meal at the 4* Grant Arms Hotel.
- Services of your guide / Driver throughout the tour
- All transport throughout your stay
- All refreshments and snacks during the day
- Free welcome drink at the tour meet and greet.
- An illustrated talk on the best of the Highlands
- An evening in a wildlife hide to observe Badgers and Pine Martens
- Use of all facilities at the Grant Arms Hotel
- End of Tour resume
- Local drop offs / pick ups from Aviemore railway station
- Easy paced, informative, individually tailored and fun.
COST - £1340 PER PERSON with no Single supplement maximum of 7 people - Discount available for two people booking together. CONTACT Steve on 07957 618684