SOLD OUT AUTUMN IN SPEYSIDE, THE CAIRNGORMS AND MORAY.
Saturday 16th to Saturday 23rd OCTOBER 2022
See Scotland in the Autumn
Join Steve Lovell of Greenspaces on an unforgettable tour of Speyside and beyond. It is a truly magical time of the year in the highlands with varied opportunities to see Red Deer, Red Squirrels, Crested Tits, Eagles, Dolphins, Pine Martens, waders and waterfowl. All of this in amazing scenery within a kaleidoscope of colours. It is also changeover time with lots of our winter visitors arriving from northern climes.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• 7 NIGHTS DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST AT THE 4 star GRANT ARMS HOTEL
• SERVICES OF YOUR GUIDE / DRIVER THROUGHOUT THE TRIP.
• ALL TRANSPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY.
• FREE WELCOME DRINK AT TOUR MEET AND GREET.
• AN ILLUSTRATED TALK ON ‘THE BEST OF THE HIGHLANDS’
• AN EVENING IN A WILDLIFE HIDE TO OBSERVE PINE MARTENS / BADGERS
• USE OF ALL FACILITIES AT THE GRANT ARMS HOTEL.
• END OF TOUR RESUME.
• LOCAL PICKUPS / DROP OFFS TO/ FROM AVIEMORE RAILWAY STATION.
• EASY PACED , INFORMATIVE , FUN AND INDIVIDUALLY TAILORED
SOLD OUT maximum of 7 people - Discount available for two people booking together.